Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Go crazy!

In this age of internet downloads and piracy, I just spent a stupid amount on money to get the following albums.

I just had to get my hands on this:

Bloc Party - Silent Alarm























And since HMV was having a 10 year anniversary sale, I thought I'd better get the remixed albums as well so.....

Bloc Party - Silent Alarm: Remixed






















I'd promised myself this album. So here it is.....

Paolo Nutini - These Streets






















And in case you don't know, Nouvelle Vague will be performing at Zouk on 12 May 07. I'd quite liked their previous album.

Nouvelle Vague - Bande A Part






















And finally! A day early! Tori! Tori! Tori!

Tori Amos - American Doll Posse






















Nice! In Tori's new album, on the cover, one of her persona is seen "choking a chicken". While, the mind chooses what it wants to see. Haha!

No comments: