Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Keep fetish at home

I'm sitting in the Starbucks at The Cathay. Opposite me is this couple that I'm forced to look at because the heavy couch is placed that way, couches aren't normally very movable, there're no other seats and I'm waiting for lunch.
There's nothing wrong with the couple. Nice looking. But the girl has her shoes off and placed them across to the guy opposite. The guy's doing some kinda rub-a-dub' smoothing action on her feet. I bet it's romantic, when they're freaking alone and at home, I bet it's even sexual! But not when there're in a crowded Starbucks and what's worse is that they're still in-between sharing a pie. And there're no utensils in sight.

update: they are sharing a fork....but still!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eeeewwwwwwwww

i agree, utensils is no excuse

.::: .: :.:. :.: ... ::: :. .::. .: :. ::. said...

It must be love! Awww.......



how gross.... :p