Saturday, May 19, 2007

Halcyon Realms and GSE

There are times when I am super proud of being a Victorian (the school idiota! not the era). And this is one of those times.

I am not sure but I think The Great Spy Experiment comprises at least two Victorians. Saiful and Effandy are definitely Victorians. I'd be shocked to be informed otherwise.

And Mr Vong!!!!! Man, if my dream of having a FAM, will you endorse my store? Check out the newspaper article in Straits Times. Ian Pang is with LucasArts Singapore.....

Miss Koong who sings Happy Hours on Fridays at Balaclava with her friends, she's JC but Victorian nonetheless.

I don't know all of them well but I'm glad there are people keeping her flag unfurled.

2 comments:

Blauereiter said...

I met Ian Pang late last year when he came to Tokyo for some work. We must have not seen each other for 10 years, but surprising each of us still remembered the other guys' name.

On a sadder note, Nouvelle Vague was in Tokyo recently too, but hey, what's new, I only had time for work.

.::: .: :.:. :.: ... ::: :. .::. .: :. ::. said...

What a surprise! Meeting Ian Pang in Tokyo.

Missing Nouvelle Vague is a sad event indeed...