Sunday, May 13, 2007

New Kicks!

I've always wanted Puma El-Reys.

They've got new editions out this year. Yet to arrive on our friendly, uniquely, globally-connected, knowledge-based, clean and green, and other No. 1 shores of course.

So today when I was out and about, I found myself in a Puma store.

And chanced my eyes on these:


Puma V-Star

and while the store was having a hush+hush 10% sale until, I quote, "further notice". This happens rather often....so, don't get your knickers all twisted in a knot. And if you're unsure what that phrase was about, too bad.

The uppers are tweed! Hurray! Finally! Plus totally uncoordinate colours (covert green and spray green, whatever the fuck that means....plus chocolate leather trims) and a vulcanised outsole. That means it'll make a great all weather shoe. And if the boat deck should be wet, well, well, I have got the grip. Maybe.

No comments: