Wednesday, September 14, 2005

When will they stop?

Got this in my hotmail....i'm sure many did...

From
Auditing and accounting unit.
Foreign remittance dept.
United bank
for africa plc.
Abuja-Nigeria. (what the fuck?)

Attn:

In order to transfer out (
Thirty-Two Million Dollars) from our
Bank here in Abuja-Nigeria. I have
the courage to look for a reliable
and Honest Person who will be
capable for this important business
Transaction,believing that you will
never let me down either now or
in Future. (haha...was it something I said? Why do you think so?)

I am Mr.Christain Obodo,the
auditor general of united bank for africa
plc.(UBA) (sure it is not United Bad Assmuthafucker?). The owner of this
account is mr Carlos M.Brown (Mr Brown? Is this Lee Kin Mun? It isn't funny anymore...) foreigner and
the Manager Of petrol
chemical service here in Abuja,a chemical
engineer
by
Proffession (spelling!!!!) and
he died since 1990. (poor Mr Brown) the account has no other beneficiary
And my
Investigation proved to me as well that his company does not
know
Anything About this account and the amount involved is
(32,000,000.00)
Dollars.

I want to transfer this money into a safe foreign account
abroad but i
Don't know any foreigner,i know that this message will
come to you as a
Surprise (roll eyes...) as we don't know our self before (what the fuck? is this some existential, post-modernist bullshit here? What do you mean "we don't know our self before"??) but be sure
that it is real
And A Genuine business. (the cow jumps over the moon, dish ran away with the spoon)

I believe in God that you will
never let me down in this investment.(ROTFLMHO)
at the conclusion of this
business,you will be giving 40% of the total (what the fuck? I be giving or be given? You seow boh?)
amount, 60% will be for me.
I look forward to your earliest reply by
email for more details Thanks.

Best regards

Mr Christain Obodo
Auditor General
United Bank for
Africa
Abuja. (Abracadabra and alla peanut butter sandwiches!)


When will they ever stop. I mean, c'mon, still got people fall for this type of things meh? But shit, what if this is all true?

1 comment:

.::: .: :.:. :.: ... ::: :. .::. .: :. ::. said...

Me tinks yor blog is farnee an hope you beecum amelican cityzearn soon.

plis werk on yor spelling.

shooting will not help.