Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Daily Rant

back not too long ago from my cousin's wedding. looking at the requisite photo montage and video on "the day's proceedings", noticed that the newly minted couple had the same problem with many couples when it comes to unveiling the bride. the groom never remember to fold the veil over the head and to smooth the veil down. often, you get this kink cause the veil cannot fall down nicely by itself.

a sad fact in my life that i kept reminding myself throughout the dinner is that this extended family meet up only at weddings - celebratory or at funeral - obligatory.

gonna go for my medical review. probably gonna say that the medical excuse till 30 Sep still stands and that my ankle has shown improvements. I dunno how long it will take but I better be early cause otherwise i will be late for a comchest presentation ceremony.


I'm going to course soon and i'd better prepare myself for the transition. I gotta clear leave as well....14 outstanding and even after selling the maximum of 7 days in exchange for cash i still got another 7 outstanding.

I feel rather apologetic to me department because just as we are making improvements in strides, i gotta move out....

No comments: