Saturday, September 10, 2005

Isn't it past the 7th Lunar month?

Something weird's going on at home.

The grandfather clock in my parents' room started by itself last Thursday. Mum thought it was dad who wound it up. But we found out he didn't. Last person to touch it was, according to my mum, my brother who replaced this decorative tag that is now pressed behind the clock. It started to go "ding dong" half hourly and will chime hourly as well.

I first heard it Thursday evening while watching Lost with mum.

Quite scary when you aren't expecting it. Mum got freaked out when she first heard it too and she was alone then.

It's still going...which is very weird. Three days without any re-winding. Mum says if by Monday it is still working, she's gonna call the press.

I took a photo of it.

grandfather clock

The tag on the left is the thing that my bro placed. It is squeezed between the wall and the clock. If anyone see anything weird with the photo, please tell me. Thanks.

No comments: