Thursday, September 15, 2005

Grrr....

I have two invites tonight. I know this being a Thursday night and all.....

One is to the Heineken Green Room Sessions at Zouk. Hmm...might not be able to make it before it closes for renovation. Then I'll have to wait till October 21st. Wonder if the glitz is for the imminent competition down the river at Clark Quay. Afterall, Ministry of Sound isn't Centro. Their pockets are probably deeper. Then again, MOS Bangkok did close down didn't it?

thursday night I can't make it....

But damn, two exclusive (like real) invites and I can't make it for either. I hope they don't revoke my Green Room membership anytime soon. I feel rather bad asking for the passes and not being able to make it. And had to disappoint (not really lah, but I did say I will try to get there) pin about the theatreworks gallery post-party at 72-13. Pin was kind enough to get me on the guest list......

Check out the site. It is the new home for TheatreWorks Singapore and houses the International Centre of Asian Arts (ICAA) and Singapore's Creative Arts Nucleus (SCAN). Located at 72-13 Mohd. Sultan. Tonight is ambient chill out night (mellow) I think. But with my colourful ankle/foot....ain't gonna make it.

For those who are interested....the ink I had stepped on is spreading...shit, it's recovering slower than I had hope for. Now the other side of the ankle (instep) got some ink stains and because it had no where to go....some of the ink has gone to my toes...

ankle again check out the 2nd last toe....

I wasn't playing the "this little piggy went to market,...........and this little piggy went whee whee whee all the way home."

I gotta recover soon enough for work next week and more pressingly, for Separation 40 this Saturday....

No comments: