Saturday, August 04, 2007

Random fact?

So there I was, brushing my teeth. Looked into the mirror and for the first time in all my 28 years I realised something. Alright, so I didn't have full set of teeth till I was past a year old and never started brushing till I was what? 5? 6?

Anyway, I realised that the foretip of my tongue follows wherever the toothbrush goes. It's like there is some magnetic force attracting them to each other...


Does your tongue get attracted to your toothbrush like mine?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha... thats an interesting observation..

but if it follows the toothbrush, won't it just get in the way more than anything else?

shouldn't it be going in the opposite direction?

.::: .: :.:. :.: ... ::: :. .::. .: :. ::. said...

it does, in a way, get in the way. but i guess after 20 odd years, they've agreed on a fragile peace pact. whenever the toothbrush breaches, the tongue will be on vigilant guard.

Anonymous said...

ok i checked it yest morning, nite n this morning. i think u're alone in this phenomenon.

.::: .: :.:. :.: ... ::: :. .::. .: :. ::. said...

I was worried about that....ok, try this: let your tongue touch the toothbrush first and then start brushing....*fingers crossed*

Anonymous said...

erm... this isin't supposed to turn you on right?

you sound like you're exchanging 'straight' guy advice...

.::: .: :.:. :.: ... ::: :. .::. .: :. ::. said...

"Oh, good grief...."