Thursday, August 09, 2007

Or are you just happy to see me?

I think modern life changed the way we view sex. I have a feeling that before the Age of Enlightenment in Europe, 8th Century in India (before the introduction of Islam) and the rise of the Qing Dynasty in China, the human race were a rather hedonistic bunch. Sexually.

There is so much literature on sensual and sexual practices from before those times.

So now when I see a reception lady grimacing awkwardly when I ask her for assistance, I am wondering if she in the midst of doing her Kegel exercise.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think there's much change actually.. they had the karma sutra back in that time, we now have the equivalent in terms of Playboys and Penthouse and Hustler, and Girls gone wild.. etc etc.. actually, come to think of it.. we've got loads of stuff with regards to sexual and sensual stuff now.. different packaging, same content.

.::: .: :.:. :.: ... ::: :. .::. .: :. ::. said...

Actually they are almost like chalk and cheese. One is to educate the other to tantalise.

But have to say men and women have never changed. Attitudes may have changed but probably not the appetite. I seriously don't think Playboy, Penthouse, Hustler and the likes will increase our aptitude.

Anonymous said...

you would be surprised my friend..

and kegel exercise? whats the equivalent of that in the past?

.::: .: :.:. :.: ... ::: :. .::. .: :. ::. said...

surprise me then.

go read up on "Kegel exercise" on wikipedia.