Sunday, August 26, 2007

Half-Marathons and Clubbing don't mix

It's official!

Staying at Zouk until 3a.m. (eternal) - KLF fwah fwah fwah to catch a bit of Akien vs FullScreamRiot on visuals, downing a jug of vodka redbull and a plate of ee-fu noodles at 1230a.m. thereafter returning home to prepare for a half-marathon at 0530a.m. is a body-damaging affair. I don't think I should ever try that ever again.

I wonder if the idea of combining turning up for FullScreamRiot's main room special and running a half-marathon 2.5 hours later is sheer genius or plain stupidity. The difference between the two, being a genius and being stupid, is that stupidity knows no bound. I thought what I did was boundless.

See how mindfucked I am now that I can't even string coherent sentences together. And I didn't finish the half-marathon in a time that I wanted to. After two dry-orgasms and multiple times when the mind was willing but the body was not, I crossed the Finish line past my target by 3mins.

And this time round, unlike the Stanchart half-marathon last year, I registered the pain much better.

On to 3 Dec 07! Fuck, or is it 2 Dec?


No comments: