Monday, August 27, 2007

Crazy T-Shirt ideas

I was standing at the edge of Zouk's main dance floor when I thought that FCUK (French Connection U.K.) can come up with a t-shirt that says "fuck (sp)" .



Where (sp) means "spelling error" which is a common shorthand for teachers when they mark essays and compositions. I kinda find the usual "cool as fcuk" and "fcuk like there is no tomorrow" really boring. And the back of the t-shirt can say something like "Oops!"

The Mr. Men and Lil' Miss series of t-shirts are getting real popular as well. I particularly like Lil' Miss Behave.


I thought of a new design too.
Now you can just use a t-shirt marker and fill the rest of the t-shirt up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok. I'll get the t-shirts from India or China, and you do the artwork. Together, we start a new brand.

I'd like to see a local apparel brand with initials "KNN" :D

Anonymous said...

Oh my god !!I would lurve to own one of those!!

.::: .: :.:. :.: ... ::: :. .::. .: :. ::. said...

I also want!