Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Wedding Invites

click to view


This is a related post to the one I did some time last week I think. About me RSVP-ing (sounds weird) to a wedding invite.

So dave and serene decided that I should be invited. With my wit. Of course I shall be attending alone. My wit deserves a separate invite.

Maybe I won't need to give a red packet. I shall just wish serene lots of luck!

p.s. what the hell does soiree stylish suggest? and the location is novel as well....hmmm...pyramid club.

2 comments:

hybridz said...

yo, took a look at your last post before coming back to this one. 'Sunkist'! Whoa! :)

Anyways, thought that the wedding invite looked simple and stylish, will want to show it to The Wife tonight.

.::: .: :.:. :.: ... ::: :. .::. .: :. ::. said...

i can show you the cover as well if you like.