Saturday, November 10, 2007

Oh yeah....

I was talking about Mr Tay Za and his companies in Singapore being in the spotlight because he's a Myanmarese (?) and the US ban thing.

Guess what? He's son or maybe sons are here at United World College. Read the article on First Post.

"US bans us. We're still fucking cool in Singapore."

"We're sitting on the whole Burmese GDP. We've got timber, gems and gas to be sold to other countries like Singapore, China, India and Russia.

"My brother is rocking on his red brand-new Lamborghini with hot sexy Western chicks... and I need another Ferrari to rock on."


Woohoo! Let's see how the Singapore PR machine gets out of this sticky one.

I like the comment in tomorrow.sg. Anonymous was egging The New Paper and Wan Bao to quickly scoop this and do an expose.

I second that.

No comments: