Saturday, November 24, 2007

Die or try dying

Eh?

It should be "Try or die trying" instead. Cause it is marathon next Sunday, 2 Dec 07 and I am hitting only 20km at my longest stretch. Moreover, I just recovered, or should I say recovering, from a bout of nasty flu/sore throat/feverish chills on Tuesday. My second since my jauntie (I hereby declare the word "jauntie" to be for my exclusive use to mean a trip shorter and less pleasurable than a "juant") up north.

Under the weather doesn't even begin to describe the state of my health. But I'll get there. My suspicion is that I suffer from congenital SAD - seasonal affective disorder. And my mega-depression cycles follows a 5 year cycle. Corollary to 2007 being a bad year, 2002 was just as bad. As was 1997. I can't wait for 2012.

I haven't notice any pattern in super good years. Wait a minute. There aren't any.

No comments: