Saturday, November 03, 2007

KTV Sesh

Was at KBox with some primary school mates last night. I can't sing, especially C-Pop. Hopeless. But it provided a certain amount of laughter and so it was alright. Gonna meet them all soon when Ruoting gets married. Which is on the same date as Huijiao. No conflict for me there cause the latter, I've not met since 1991, didn't invite me. But I understand some of them are actually double-booked.

Was at Zouk to meet up with Gary for a bit. The set started promising but the electro-fused beats can get a little boring some times. The set could have gotten better but because I've been on the brink of a cold/flu/sore throat triple whammy since last Sunday and I've duty in base in another 5 hours time....

November seems to be a month for marriages. Nicholas also getting married. The week before Ruoting. Gonna be his sword bearer. Also part-time day photographer. Free-of-charge. Just photo-taking. Talk about that, I have not passed ah pui his wedding pix....

I like this song:

我们之间闯进了贼偷走相爱得一切
爱让我们伤痕累累
结局只流两行泪
你说决定错了无所谓就算后悔也不要我陪
爱的平淡爱的浓烈都让你憔悴
我怎么做你都拒绝

1 comment:

vulnerable toes said...

help me send my best regards to ruoting. And huijiao if possible. time flies... heh.