Saturday, October 06, 2007

Nick Warren @ Zouk

Was down at Zouk last night. Mainly to pick up THE complimentary membership card and to check out Nick Warren. I got there before midnight and Phuture was already FULLHOUSE. Amazing. The queue outside Velvet snaked all the way to Grand Copthorne Waterfront and the road leading into Jiak Kim was full of drunks and patches of vomit.

It was like a Wednesday night.

Met Edward and Gary. Gary's wife, Stella was there as well.

Stella was real funny. She was pointing out this girl to Gary and I. "Eh, that one. Dua liap."

Gary asked which one. Stella pointed a girl out.

Gary exclaimed, "Where got dua liap?"

Stella replied, "Compared to me, she dua liap leh...."

Didn't stay long cause of driving lessons....

3 comments:

vulnerable toes said...

eh, how did u get The complimentary membership? contacts ah?

.::: .: :.:. :.: ... ::: :. .::. .: :. ::. said...

Cause Pin got his, then whenever Tony spins, he tell tony to put me on guest list.

or Pin will leave the console to sign me in.

So Tony eventually passed me the form.

vulnerable toes said...

knn....