Thursday, October 04, 2007

Horrorscope - Sextet

A strong attraction to someone could suddenly take you by surprise today, dear Pisces. This person could be involved in the arts in some way, perhaps film, television, or recording. You might spend considerable time together for the purpose of working on a project, but the energy between you should be strong and quite apparent to both of you. If you're interested in a new relationship, make sure you look your best!


I think this person is RAINIE YANG but she is in Taipei. So sad.

Spend considerable time with her working on a project? Don't mind. Help her remake her image. I will make sure I look my best tomorrow.

An idle mind is a devil's workshop.

3 comments:

vulnerable toes said...

so besides 'her', did u meet anyone real? ;p

.::: .: :.:. :.: ... ::: :. .::. .: :. ::. said...

Her in my imaginary world is enough liao....sigh....

vulnerable toes said...

wah lans eh... u're scaring me