Sunday, October 21, 2007

Covering Plump DJs

Lost my Tamron 77mm lens cap. Now need to get replacements. Not sure if there's any place selling these stuff....Hopefully not gonna crater my pocket. Anything less than $10 is great. Less than $5 would be a bonus....

Covered Plump DJs at MOS tonight with breakinasia. Not too bad. Quite fun...probably can do it again in future covering other DJs. But got to get over my shyness of asking groups to have their photos taken by me....it's not natural to me wor....sigh..........

Pics to follow.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should be able to find a replacement pretty easily if you look around Peninsular Plaza and the building next to it, can't remember what its called. The one with lotsa shoe shops in the basement ? 5 dollars should more than do it, the last time I heard.

.::: .: :.:. :.: ... ::: :. .::. .: :. ::. said...

thanks for the tip!