Saturday, June 17, 2006

Plug Plug Plug

I was at Le P'tit Breton Creperie this evening for dinner with Jinks and Jenny. Mustn't forget about Jolie! She's such a darling now. *gush*

Anyway, must remember to bring V there sometime when she's back. The Complete Forestiere I had was really delicious. The Apple and Caramel Crepe for dessert was....hmm...it's suppose to be the "special" but both Jenny and I agreed that the caramel might have been a little overdone because there was a bitter after taste. It's really difficult to make caramel. I successfully made it once. And failed miserably thrice. Mapie says to quickly douse the heat by placing the pot in water just as the sugar caramelise and turns golden. I know I won't try.

Must reserve. There are about 20 seats with a maximum of 25 if more seats are squeezed in. For those who are really interested, it's along Upper Thomson Road, opposite the Long House, beside the Shop and Save supermarket. Tiny little corner shop. Blink and you will miss it.

Need some imagination and you'll start to think you really are in Britanny.