Sunday, June 18, 2006

My Spidey Senses Are Tingling!!!

Spidey Sense #1

Like I was saying, I was out for dinner with Jinks and Jenny. They won't be reading this of course. So I suppose I can share this with you!

We were at the Le P'tit place and they serve this delicious cider which we decided to share a bottle of. Jenny was saying she won't take much. Jinks turn to look at her. Jenny glared back.

Me: So Jenny's pregnant?

Me: (to Jolie) Jolie! You're going to have a brother or a sister!

Jinks: How come you can guess?

Me: Why else would she say that. She normally drinks.

Jinks: She does.

Me: As far as I remember, Jenny's up for drinks mostly.

Jinks: Ok, you're one of the first to know. Don't tell others yet.

Me: Ok, Jolie, ignore what I just told you. (Jolie's turning 1 in October)

Jinks: She knows.

Me: Jolie! You're going to have a brother or a sister! Yay!

Spidey Sense #2

I was at Siawyann's wedding dinner last night. So met a few Uni friends. Choon Ping and Sulin (both at RJC teaching), Delwyn (completing his NS liability in a month thereafter starting his bond with SPF), Eric and Jammie (married last year).

Me: Eh, Eric, any red wine for you?

Eric: Of course!

Me: Jammie leh?

Jammie: Don't think I'll be drinking

Me: (eyeing her tummy and noticeable weight gain on cheeks) So when can you start drinking again?

Jammie: ???

Me: Heh heh, you're pregnant right?

Eric: Wow! How can you tell?

Me: Cannot drink alcohol, loose clothing....

Jammie: We haven't told many people yet. You're the first few to know.

Me: *deja vu*

2 comments:

vulnerable toes said...

eh, can u spidey 4-D for me? TOTO also can... ;p

.::: .: :.:. :.: ... ::: :. .::. .: :. ::. said...

4D buy 3722
TOTO buy 11, 14, 17, 25, 33 and 39