Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I think I don't have many friends.......

......but the few that I have, I tend to treasure them. I don't mind going through some length to help them.

I think I believe enough of how star signs can influence a person's behaviour. Not mainly because of the innate characteristics that a person is born with. But rather, during their lifetime, they might have read, heard, be exposed to how people of certain star signs behave.

I think I have read somewhere about an extensive American research paper that proved palmistry is not true by documenting a large number of palm prints of young dead people. Their life lines weren't particularly short.

I think I can be rather patient with people in general. But once you cross some line that is imaginary and exists only in my head. I reach down to something basic and primal in me. I react. After that, I reflect. And realise that it's just my piscean character showing. Rearing the other head. The ugly head.

I think I am not over reacting. Sometimes when people criticise my friends, if they are constructive, I never defend them blindly. But when the critic hits below the belt, I do find myself unable to react in a manner which I think is adequate.

I think I might have deliberately started each paragraph with "I think".

GAH! I had to self-censor again. I hate this.....

2 comments:

vulnerable toes said...

details leh.. wat happened to cause these thoughts? incidents?

Anonymous said...

hello i am poppy from china