Saturday, December 23, 2006

we're off to see the wizard!

Will be on the flight to Hong Kong in a couple of hours. Not exactly finished with the luggage but I think I can manage.

Besides the usual red packet, I don't really know what to get for Tommy and May.

I've known Tommy since my first year in Uni. Played badminton together and shopped for groceries together at Sainsbury's, ASDA, Tesco.....travelled together to Mallorca...and now he's getting married...

I racked my brains and finally gave up.

It was only minutes ago that I thought I will give him something really simple but which I hold dear.

This is Tommy sitting down waiting for his turn on stage.

Two of us happily graduated and camwhoring

I can still remember the day of our graduation ceremony. We collected our gowns real early and went down to York City to take photos around the Minster area and the gardens. After the ceremony, we spent a while taking photos around Heslington Hall.

We were the original camwhores.

Check out Tommy and May's wedding site. The wedding is on Christmas Day.

1 comment:

Leona Lo said...

Hey just brought your name up to SC some time ago - you're doing well I see! Also caught up with Nai Rui recently - don't know whether you knew him, but you remind me so much of him.

Since three's a crowd, I'll definitely be there to add some sparks on 24 Sep!

Kind Regards
Leona