Saturday, December 02, 2006

How to complete though it's half?

I'm presently nursing a stiff neck that has totally owned me since Wednesday afternoon. Went to the chinese sinseh who did some "ba-guan" thing involving glass spheres and fire. After trying to "suction" out the "bad stuff" he said I am very "wet inside".

"Don't sleep in air-conditioned rooms." he asked.

"I don't have air-conditioner at home." I replied.

"Your workplace? Any cold air directed at your back?" he pursued.

"Not really." after a thought.

The chinese sinseh left me all purple and bruised on my back. And continued with some accupuncture. After that it was a session of massage, trying to get the "chi" to flow.

I was paying him for the treatment when he said, "Don't sleep in air-conditioned rooms."

Gah!

My left ankle is also a little twitchy from a football game two weeks back. And there is also the sore-throat, flu and headache....

No comments: