Monday, September 18, 2006

Socks!


I decided to blog about them. I found my thoughts straying to these cottony/polyestery/woolley tubes during a meeting today. Weird. I know.

How do you wear your socks? With the seams inwards or outwards?

Well, if it's for comfort, surely the seams oughta be out. Cause most socks that I know have rough seams at the ends where the joint ends.

But why is it that most people will wear the seams inside? Because it looks nicer when they happen to take their shoes off?




Things would be much simpler if socks are all seamless.


Comfort. Any way out.





Sports socks, well, they kinda decided for you which way to wear them. The sports brand logo is usually the determining factor..






Sometime ago I blogged about these:

Toeless stockings. For open toe/ peep toe shoes or sandals.
Weird huh?

No comments: