Saturday, September 09, 2006

Fulfill your destiny! Sanrio damn it!

So I got a U*SA*HA*NA for V which I planned to surprise her with at the airport this evening right....

Like I said, everybody's in on the secret. Except her, fingers crossed, since she shouldn't have had any chance of reading this blog since I put up that blog entry.

It's about 2 hours away from her scheduled arrival at Changi Terminal 2. Murphy comes a'knockin'. Damn it.

Like I implored for her co-operation to be cute when V arrives so that V can be cheered up. Just as I wanted to stuff her into a plastic bag to carry to the airport, I noticed something shockingly unnerving. I shan't bother explaining. Here's a thousand words to show you why:

By the powers of Sanrio! I compel you! The power of Sanrio compels you!

I will continue to importune her to act cute as I make my way to the airport with a heavy heart.

No comments: