Thursday, September 07, 2006

Conspiracy

I think there's a conspiracy going on.
Remember last month Apple started recalling the Sony made batteries?
So last weekend I went over to the Orchard Apple Centre at Wheelock to change the battery. Mine was bought last December to replace the original battery. So it was still under the one year warranty. It was faulty so the recall came at the right time...kinda....Anyway, the guy said the replacement will come only after 4-6 weeks. At the back of my mind I was thinking it will be closer to 6 than 4.

When I got home, I read that Suntec is gonna have a free trial for Wifi access. Free for the month of September. So how? I don't have laptop to bring around...

narbeh.....they gang up to cheat Dell and Mac users!

More conspiracy though less sinister in nature. Hail the latest male baby born into the Japanese Royal family in 4 decades! But hmmm....how come Princess Kiko had to be admitted into hospital since 16 Aug. She gave birth by Caesarean Section today 6 Sep. Weirdly, no news of the gender was made known before that. Surely Japanese hospitals have ultrasound scans. And the gender of babies can be had from as early as 16 weeks into the pregnancy. Weird hor? Never scan. Somemore give birth must admit so early, like so hush hush.

2 comments:

Goat Almighty said...

i think they just had to be sure the baby survived. that's why she was hospitalized for so long.

i believe it's a big deal for them to have a male born into the family. perhaps they're so obsessed they didnt wanna expose the baby to ultrasound or whatever to minimize any risk.

.::: .: :.:. :.: ... ::: :. .::. .: :. ::. said...

I think they just had to be sure the baby will be a boy.

I say a DNA test!

Ok, actually, not that I care. I'm happy for them. And the Imperial Household Agency. http://www.kunaicho.go.jp/eindex.html