Monday, September 04, 2006

Singapore Dreaming 第一集

Chinese 陪读妈妈 (PDMM): So what was your dream occupation?

Former Army Guy Failing Insurance Agent (FAGFIA): I wanted to be a musician.

PDMM: So why didn't you become a musician?

FAGFIA: Are you kidding? You won't earn any money as a musician in Singapore!

PDMM: Well....

FAGFIA: So what is yours?

PDMM: I want to be a fashion designer.

FAGFIA: You can pursue your dream.

PDMM: I have no money!

FAGFIA: Hey! That means we're both in the same predicament!

PDMM: No, we're not the same. You gave up your dream and you're now in a job you hate. All for the pursuit of money. I am in a job I hate for the pursuit of money so that I can fulfil my dream. We're different.

3 comments:

Tan Kok Seng said...

What's PDMM's job? Sorry, haven't seen the movie yet.

.::: .: :.:. :.: ... ::: :. .::. .: :. ::. said...

PDMM is this acronym I use with some of the guys when describing Chinese nationals staying here and providing massage + services.

Tan Kok Seng said...

Interesting..