Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Jolin Tsai and Chicken Fillets

I must admit that Jolin Tsai is a rather hot babe. I am saying this because I want to be seen as a hot-blooded heterosexual male. So Jolin is HOT!! Sizzling!

There was much talk about the size of her mammaries recently. They are reputed to be G cuppers. But Taiwanese bra cup sizes are different from Singapore's. The reason why I know so much is because I am a hot-blooded heterosexual male. Jolin is HOT!!. No, it wasn't V who told me so much.


Jolin gave a concert in Hong Kong recently and during that period, fellow label mate, Rainie Yang, joined her onstage to give her a birthday cake. It was her birthday. 15 Sep, Jolin turns 26.

Back to boobs. Because if I start on Rainie Yang, I'll gush over her. By boobs, I meant Jolin's. Rainie doesn't have much boobies.

It is supposed that Jolin wears pads under her bra to enchance her boobs. V calls them chicken fillets. I'm told that's a common name for bra paddings. Chicken fillets. I suppose the pads look like fillets.

Just take a look at the picture of Jolin (with white ribbons on head) above. Just check out her boobs. You know you want to. They really look like two pieces of hum cheem pang. Right. The shape.....just.....seems.....so......odd.

Now see this other picture of Jolin (with clothes). You check out her boobs (V is gonna kill me, but dearie, believe me, this is for a good and noble cause)! Notice how unnatural they look as you trace the curve from the armpit joint, above the mound, down the gentle slope to the guy's hand. It's either her boobs are really that oddly shaped or...her boobs are oddly shaped.

So V talks about chicken fillets.

I did a search for them online. And to my dismay and great horror, I found many versions of the Chicken Fillet.

The Raw

The Parboiled

The Golden Brown

The Burnt

No comments: