Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Myojo Shrimp Tanmen

I have never known any other flavour of instant noodles until I was about 9 years old or so. I stayed with my grandma during the day while my mum and dad were out working. And because she always bought the Myojo Shrimp Tanmen instant noodles, I only ate that flavour.

It was only when I was when I was slightly older that I tasted two other flavours: Maggi Curry and Assam Laksa. Fell in love with alternatives.

Later still, it was Chu Qian Yi Ding's Sesame Oil flavour.

Then there was the Ramen which was a "dry" variety. And a short bit later, the Meepok Dry.

And when I discovered Indomie's Mee Goreng, there was no letting up on the MSG intake.

I just had a packet of Myojo's Shrimp Tanmen. With an egg and 2 fishballs (for those who thinks that I am eating fish testicles...yeah, I'm a Fear Factor alumni).

Brought back some nice childhood memories.

Images used without permission from myojosingapore.com

No comments: