Sunday, November 26, 2006

Lin Bao Ling is a GUY!

OK. I've got some explanation to do.

Last year, V and I attended her gf's wedding. That was on 4th Dec 06. On my way to the banquet room, I passed a series of paintings which totally caught my attention. It was only when I excused myself to leave for the toilet that I managed to get a better look at them.

They were by Lin Bao Ling and when I got home, I did a google search and found some information. Blogged about it.

I did mention I was distracted by the waitresses at the lobby bar dressed up as santarinas. If only children who have been nice get toys from santa, the santarinas are there to make sure adults who are young at heart will never get any. Cause they get naughty thoughts with these santa little helpers hahahaha....

Recently I attended yf's brother's wedding. The paintings by him were no longer there. Instead it was another collection of rather interesting art works using acrylic on ceramic tiles. I can't for the life of me remember the name of the artist...

And today, I have the great honour of having the artist to visit my humble little blog. How did I know? Well..........

Cause Lin Bao Ling blogged about how pissed off HE was when HE read that I had referred HIM as a SHE/HER.

Hahahaha, sorry dude. Had no idea...

So I did the unsavoury thing by commenting on his blog and asking how he price his paintings because I did say his art can grace my wall when I do get a place of my own. It'll make a really good story to tell guests of the house.

here is his blog.

No comments: