Friday, November 10, 2006

Phuket Series #??: Sorry For The Delay

I've been very busy lately....so haven't been able to upload my pictures for the Phuket Series. The remaining enteries in the Series are the heavyweights. By that I mean lots of pictures. Lots of pictures that will probably consume my weekend. And it's Sirens weekend at Zouk. damn....

I'll post some pictures.....consider them like "trailers"....

Muay Thai (the pictures in this series will really show how lousy I am with the camera still - not able to shoot sporting events yet).....

shadowless kick

& Vegetarian Festival (afternoon sun and lots of shadows again - poor metering) .....

pierced

Decisions, d.c.tions, de see shens.

damn....I haven't blog about Pass Out Party 2006.... and need to ask Jados for permission to use her pics again...

*****************
#01: Introduction
#02: General
#03: Food
#04: Island Tour
#05: Vegetarian Festival
#06: Muay Thai
#07: Firecracker Special
#08: Afterthoughts

No comments: