Saturday, November 25, 2006

Reticent

It's hard to say that of oneself, especially on a blog that is public and provide feeds. Sometimes I wonder how much of myself is revealed on my blog. There are about 7,973 things in my mind that I wish to scream out loud to nobody in particular. I don't wish to put it out in writing. That's because I remember reading somewhere about "write your memories in sand and your hatred in water". I think there is enough hate around me that will probably drown me once I start writing. Like I said before, hate is not the opposite of love. Apathy is.

You are likely to feel a bit lonely and perhaps even isolated, dear Pisces. Perhaps you think that no one else has the same wild thoughts running through their heads that you do. You'd be surprised to learn how many people actually do. It is unlikely, however, that you will share these thoughts with anyone - especially not at this time. Don't feel like you have to. Just know that you are not alone and that you have a tremendous network of people to support you at all times.

No comments: