Monday, October 23, 2006

V's coming home! =) But I won't be around Y_Y

V's been traveling a whole lot this year. I can't really remember all of the trips but not all were pleasant. This one to Vietnam, I don't know. Perhaps it was so unpleasant that she didn't even bother telling me about it.

Previously when she came back from Hong Kong, I gave her U*SA*HA*NA. Blogged about this bunny from Sanrio here, here and here.

I also hinted some weeks ago about these suction cup angels thingamajik. They are such an angel aren't they? Duh....

I don't know why but I bought all the available designs. They were selling them at Takashimaya during the Teachers' Day period. V and I happened to walk past them and they caught her attention.This one above looks like s/he's sleeping on a banana....weird..

They were suppose to be given to her when she returns but since I'll be away, looks like these girls will have to wait even longer.

1 comment:

Goat Almighty said...

i'm sure that's supposed to be a crescent, not a banana.