Tuesday, October 10, 2006

After the news....here comes a song

I read the news about Anna Politkovskaya. She's unlike the other famous Anna (Kournikova). She's unlike that former tennis star because 1) she's got more brains....at least in the journalistic sense 2) she doesn't have got as nice a body 3) she's dead.

Her death reminded me of Dr David Kelly's case in 2003. Dr Kelly is a member of the B'ahai faith. So if he has an I.D tag and he is a SAF serviceman, it will read SXXXXXXXX Blood Type BAH.

David Kelly's body was found at Harrowdown Hill. Which reminds me of a song by Thom Yorke sans The Radiohead. It is found in the album The ERASER. I said that the album sucks. But tracks like Harrowdown Hill and Cymbal Rush really stand very well on their own.

The video for Harrowdown Hill is full of symbolism. But you don't have to be So here is the video for Harrowdown Hill.





I'm coming home
I'm coming home
To make it all right
So dry your eyes

No comments: