Monday, October 02, 2006

Sweets and Chocolates

Bought some strawberry chocolates for V. She'll be heading for vietnam soon. So thought I'll be nice and buy some stuff for her.

The strawberry chocolate is from Meiji.

Check out Okashi Land - Apollo Island!

Some silly pictures of the box of treats:There are five designs. So I got them all....they taste the same though.

I'm forcing a story out of the designs. I believed when put in a sequence, it tells a story.

In typical Japlish:

Little YARROW likes to paint! Mummy PINKO likes Strawberry. They Love one other. In the house they stay. Mummy PINKO says, "The air is fresh outside." Little YARROW replies, "Let's go find a brand new day!"







The fine day of such good weather let's enjoy in a relax way. Mummy PINKO push the pram in heart of the love. Little YARROW says, "This is FUN! Could you show me the way to the cherry blossom lane?" Mummy PINKO replies, "New born baby! Be FREE! Let's find happiness.







When anyone is living, everyday there are various happenings. A happy thing. A sad thing. A hard day comes in the time for the short. But, anyone is living one day very hard in time. Let's water the seeds of tommorro [sic]. Imagine is fun to do. We do it every day and today too.






I live cheerful life of the time in everyday. We are enjoying our pleasant life with vigour in the way. The stillness of now Flows eternally within our chrysalis dream in the world reality. Nature is my wonder in the world. Strange and not able for my guess. You guess is right and I am right.







Standing to the ovation for myself I stand. You are luck everyday if you are every luck thinking what you think. We see things in that hate and heart. I'm favourite of these times. To replace my heart does not want too frequent. Past times I like so I like the present and ahead time.





Makes me want to grow stuff.
And wear funny chocolate hats.

4 comments:

Goat Almighty said...

per chance, she's not actually heading to someplace coastal in vietnam is she?

Anonymous said...

Yippee! i like that pink thing whatever it is. Rabbit? like usahana. hahahaha

Tan Kok Seng said...

This is really pretty funny.

.::: .: :.:. :.: ... ::: :. .::. .: :. ::. said...

calamity: heading to saigon. so...mekong delta surely. Coastal...not really. Stay strong fasting!

V: yeah, just like U*SA*HA*NA!!

Tankokseng: glad you thought it was pretty funny. you're fast gaining a reputation for the quality of your writing. It's about time!