Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Three Years Ago....on this night

It was the day after Deepavali of 2003. Ministry of Manpower announced that following a counter-check with the Indian Almanac, there was a mistake in declaring the Hindu festival of light on Thursday 23 October 2003.

It was later revised to Friday 24 October 2003.

The Mac OS X Panther was released on this day.

I was at Zouk with the usual regular people. It was Juice Magazine's 5th Anniversary. I had just attended a Solemnisation Ceremony in which I was the emcee. A very lousy one.

I was thrown into the pool.
That was the Pan Pacific Hotel pool.
So I had to get home to get change.

I can't for the life of me remember who the DJ at Zouk on that night was..

But that doesn't matter.

Because the following day (it was past midnight), V and I got together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh yes i remember, i was at geylang having frog leg porridge with pin and mong. and tt was the nite, on the way to supper, we decided we had rally together to press u to make a move. and we are all glad u did :)