Saturday, October 14, 2006

Bought a little something for FullScreamRiot

I was browsing around Funan IT Mall a month ago and chanced upon this nifty little gadget:


Not too sure what the German writing is on about. But I have an idea that it should say something like "Hands-Free Lights" or to similar effect.

Take a long hard look at the guy on the box.

Compare him with one of the Hartnoll brothers. (Phil and Paul Hartnoll forms the Orbital) He looks just like the Hartnolls! I suppose the Orbital, having decided to quit the music scene have succumbed to the pressures of modern living and hence are "endorsing" a product. Gotta pay for the taxes, feed the missus and chase the lassess. Ok, I'm joking. But they do look rather similar. The first person whom I thought might need this was fullscreamriot. After numerous "headlining" gigs where he provided the visuals, he together with Bento are now regular fixtures at the monthly Sirens nights at Zouk. He is just about the only friend I know who might need a "hand-free lights" device. So I'm gonna pass it to him tomorrow at Marc and Rachel's solemnisation lunch.


More pics!



I absolutely love the Stanley Yellow!












Check out the powerful beam of light! Yeah, well. Kind of powerful. I mean, I wouldn't advise staring at it for more than 5 secs otherwise you'll start to see crazy lights everywhere.

No comments: