Monday, February 27, 2006

JKT

Just sent V off at the airport and as I was leaving, realised that I have left my handphone in the cab. Fuck people who pick handphones up and decide to keep them.

Drats. Fuck drats.

I am throwing away this pair of 3/4 pants cause it has got shallow pockets and things always seem to be slipping out. Fuck springfield and shallow 3/4 pants.

I feel a little handicap knowing that there are alot of contacts that I will potentially lose. Perhaps forever. That is the heartache of losing a phone. Yes, I am not the contents of my wallet, but fuck, the telephone numbers in there, some of which, belong to people who made me the way I am today. So yeah, the owners of the phone numbers do mean something to me. Fuck having that thought.

Gah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a-hah! now u know how it feels not that i wanna gloat over ur sad misery. Those ppl who take others phones ought to @*!&#^$&!^. Well at least u dont have any self made/taken explicit photos and videos? :) And a reason to buy a new & good looking hp? perhaps buying 2 will be cheaper? *winkz*

Princess Poofie said...

wad happened...so forgetful..
u must have left ur brain with v, together with the heart...
haha...
i will cry if i lost my hp..