Friday, February 17, 2006

Belated V day

I got V a gift on V day. And brought her for tea (after dinner) at The V Tea Room.

The gift was so practical and I knew she would find it useful. She definitely likes it too because, hey, she asked for it. Haha...unlike difficult me....I don't really know what I want.

Before tea was a heavy dinner at Inagiku. I know she's been having japanese a whole lot these past few days but...we really enjoyed the food there about a year ago so I decided we can go there again.

The food is just as good. But at that kinda of eye popping price....it'd better be.
The ebi sashimi......wow......and the shabu shabu......wee.....

I have yet to buy her flowers. Dunno if I ever will....heh heh.....

She's in taipei now. It's been raining for days. Hope she's warm. and having fun!

No comments: