Friday, July 22, 2005

STIKFAS Flickr Group

I have been playing around with my STIKFAS BETA FEMALE quite a bit. Not the naughty sort of playing around.

And now it's happily having pyjama slumber parties with V. Girls. *roll eyes*

Made a number of posts in here about them. One was a series of amazing poses that was time-consuming to make but it was fun all the same. Another was just plain silliness - my way of introducing my new toy *tadah* The STIKFAS formerly known as Bernard *tadah*

And uploaded the pictures in my flickr account.

Was spotted by the other Martin Taylor who asked me to join a flickr group he set up.








Now I've joined the STIKFAS Flickr Group!


Martin's from Ripon. The city's website is currently under construction. It's in North Yorkshire, just like York.

Cool..

1 comment:

Princess Poofie said...

think they are showing perth at the singapore screen fest!!!
:-)