Friday, July 15, 2005

Mrs Goh Chok Tong

What is her Name?

She is Mrs Goh Choo Leng!

She has her own wiki entry! WOW!

Now the real mystery is this!


We know the male twin offspring is Goh Jin Hian. But what is the daughter who is residing in England called?

Jin Theng Craven, Mrs Craven.

Now we know.

Interesting to note that the site which provided me with these boh liao answers were from potentially "frowned upon" sites.

Seriously though, I don't see people who migrate as quitters. Heck, although Mr Goh did use this phrase before, I choose to think that he meant for those who migrate and try to badmouth or hide the fact that they were Singaporeans once. We see British louts hanging about the watering holes in Singapore. They sure don't look like quitters to me. I mean, they never did hide their loutish behaviour after moving here to work right? We should never generalise. Not all Brits drink and try to act funny. And trust the local education system enough to give us all a fair level of maturity of thought.

Here's to the British yob culture! I hope you will never lose it! So that I can always feel superior! I am sure cyntheticflava must have felt she was more civilised even though she said the F word. Yes, ladies and gentlemen. She said FAT. ouch!

3 comments:

John said...

I applaud those whom Goh Chok Tong would call "quitters." They have the courage to set their own course in life, rather than listen to the politicians. My criticism is limited to Goh. Neither he, nor his wife are in touch with reality, nor do they appear to be very bright.

www.yeocheowtong.com

.::: .: :.:. :.: ... ::: :. .::. .: :. ::. said...

I won't applaud those who leave, neither would I be appalled by them. One man's poison is another man's meat. I don't understand how any qualifies to be out of touch with reality. I am pretty sure Mr and Mrs Goh Chok Tong *sniggers* (can't help it) chose their own course and never had to listen to any politician.

John said...

It has been nearly three years since I last commented on your excellent blog. Truth will out, and our website,
yeocheowtong.com, is carefully researched, as is our book Escape from Paradise, which has just been optioned to a film company.