Thursday, July 28, 2005

Much Ablog About Nothing

I have got so much to blog about but at the same time I don't have the energy to transpose my thoughts into words. Coherent words that form sentences.

They will come out like a string of symbols. like asterix:*, hex:#, tilde:~, exclamation mark: !, question mark: ? and other such symbols.

So if my thoughts collectively have a mouth, this is what it'd say: "*&@!$(#*@!)(92@()#(!*a(**%#!~>":|}{!!!!!!!!!"

I think I can better articulate them in Hokkien.
Which brings me to another point. Ever since Rockson Tan came into the scene with that entry on NKF, the singapore blogosphere seems to have grown looser in tongue. Expletives seems to be more readily uttered. Cusswords punctuate sentences. And body parts, especially private ones, and verbally expressing one's intention to copulate with another's mother who has a vagina that smells offal, they are becoming common.

Sleepy. Should sleep now....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how about writing about ya fave sis? :)

.::: .: :.:. :.: ... ::: :. .::. .: :. ::. said...

why do i have this feeling that you are his "fave sis"?