Monday, July 04, 2005

A day like today should be repeated.

You know your relationship is all healthy when you can laze and talk for 3 hours non-stop. V and I were at bakerzin fullerton from 6 till about 9. just shooting shit and watching bumboats meandering by. the sky changing from a blue interspersed with cottons of white into a watercolour whirl of shy pink, lilac, blue-grey and mauve before permanently blanketed by as many shades of brown and grey as necessary to describe the night sky of Singapore. Heavily polluted by the smog of the city traffic, the glow from the ceaseless bright lights of the port and city area.

The temperature was just right. Low to mid 20s maybe. humidity was more suited to cellaring of wines but we were grateful for the light sea breeze that continued to pour in from the marina.

It was a nice day.

Meant to be repeated.

How To Be Dead ~ Snow Patrol
Please take it easy
It can't all be my fault
I haven't made half the mistakes
That you've listed so far
Baby let me explain something
It's all down to drugs
At least I remember taking them and not alot else
It seems I've stepped over lines
You've drawn again and again
But if the ecstacy's in
The wit is definitely out
Dr. Jekyll is wrestling Hyde for my pride
from the movie Wicker Park


This is why I think Snow Patrol makes references to drugs in their song. This is rather blatant right? Not saying that they must be writing about it or saying that by writing about it they must be taking it. Oh well......


No comments: