Sunday, April 22, 2007

My MSN Nicks

Previously I used "Appear Offline" as my MSN nick. That created some funny incident (read about it here). I am actually quite proud of that.

In the past, I will sometimes send my friends messages like "Message censored by Vodafone." when I was in university. Here, I just change it to "Message censored by SingTel. Sender information has been forwarded to authorities."

Recently I changed my MSN nick to "Insert witty phrase here". That generated some interest as well. People telling me that it got them laughing smiling. Glad it made your day.

Today my MSN nick is "There's suppose to be a funny phrase here, no joke". More specifically, it should be read as "There's suppose to be a funny phrase here. No joke". I just changed it to how it should be understood.

I wonder if people will appreciate humour like this.

No comments: