Friday, April 20, 2007

It's not the speed. It's the path.

More often than not, I spout nonsense. I leave on my blog, as in my "real" life, a trail of trashy talk, mindless banter, bits of gibberish, plenty of hokum and red-herrings and good ole crap.

But that's nonsense to the "non-mes" (plural of me = mes). It makes perfect sense to me. It's just that you don't connect the dots the way I do. It's not that you're slower. But it's just that the pathway with which your dots connect isn't like mine.

Like if I take a news article from CNA for example:


It talks about the latest campaign about using less plastic bags.

I will crack a joke about "double penetration" because lately I watched the Cuban Brothers in action.



See the lady with lots of colourful plastic bags. Well, two french loaves seemed to be strategically placed.

Or I will just paste some random advertisement from Yahoo! like so:


And have a good laugh about "Must-have Handbags!".

If you can find an "authentic genuine Gucci Birkin bag", yeah, it's a must-have!

If you can't find humour in the line above, see what I mean, it's not the speed that matters. It's the path.

No comments: