Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Today

I was having dinner tonight at P.S. Cafe at Paragon by my lonesome self because V decided to meet her orientation mates for dinner within the same building.

I was flipping Juice magazine when I saw a Gnarls Barkley article. Danger Mouse was wearing a Vote For Pedro t-shirt. Damn, if you're one of those who've seen Napoleon Dynamite, you'd know how cool that t-shirt is. It was cooler than the MP(3) threadless I was wearing.

Jealousy filled my envious heart.

So while eating my tagliatelle, I sms fullscreamriot if he knew where to get a "Vote For Pedro" t-shirt.

He replied that there are shitloads online. But most are cheong, either wrong font, wrong font size, slightly dubious colour or that the collar and sleeves did not have navy blue trimmings. The navy blue trimmings are very important.

So I asked fullscreamriot if it was legal to wear the t-shirt. Like, will the police catch me and ask me who Pedro is, why am I asking people to vote for him. Or like the advert, surrounded by police who ask me to "把 Pedro 交出来!" (hand Pedro over!)

That would be terrible.

Fullscreamriot cryptically said he saw it being word in Bintan.

I tend applauded the tolerance and maturity shown by the world largest muslim democracy. The country's like a beacon to the muslim world!

But I had to do a double-take. Cause I wasn't sure if Bintan had a GRC.

Anyway, bought new album by Thom Yorke and the "best of" by natalie merchant to keep me company while I am in Pattaya and Sattahip. Think it's raining over there.

And HMV is rathe lousy. Wanted to look for the new album by Duncan Sheik. Don't have. Wanted to buy some Jim O'rourke. Also don't have.

Sians.....

Saw at Dicksons watches, they selling Qeelin stuff. Cool.

No comments: