Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Blogging from Changi Airport

Ok, so I'm leaving in a little less than an hour's time.

And I'm still bloody blogging away.

Mental note: The 24 hour Food place at Terminal 2 has got Burger King, Subway and 7-Eleven. Don't bother with the rest of the food. Too touristy. It's like, all marked up. I had a bowl of ugly-tasting roast chicken noodles and a bottle of mineral water. It's like freaking $10.40!!!!!

Talk about valueless for money!

Stick with the fast food because they cost just about the same as you would have to pay if you were in town.

Lots of off-duty SQ girls too. So you will get your fill (mind, body and soul). Well, sorta.

Ok, duty calls. My luggage weighs 19.5kg while my superior's weigh 19.9kg. Amazing!

~blah...

2 comments:

Goat Almighty said...

where are you off to?

.::: .: :.:. :.: ... ::: :. .::. .: :. ::. said...

was off to and have since returned from Sattahip.

=)