Thursday, July 13, 2006

GhostFather

I haven't the lyrics for this song by Humpback Oak.

And I am pretty sure I made alot of mistakes....

never had an ambition
to take me far
back behind the scar
wish i had an image
of something to adore
what for, you ask me
so i tell you
the shade in my room
black and white
the story of my indecisive life
i live with my mother
i live with my ghostfather

to build them many of cages
to dig a hole
travel
travel alone
to study the science of age
to live the stage
life can be so old and meaningless
the stain in my room,
scarred and stenched.
the story of my indecisive life
well i live with my mother
i live with my ghostfather.

never had a surface
to reveal
to interest the kind
i wish for the coming
of the dark
comfort
and i will hide and never come out
shade in my room
black and black
story of my indecisive life
I live with my mother
I life with my ghost father
with my mother
with my ghost father
with my mother
with my ghost father

No comments: