Thursday, November 24, 2005

Xiaxue is endangered!

I have been reading Xiaxue's blog for some time now and I do think she's rather good at finding very interesting topics to blog about. Controversial and necessary. It's convenient to dismiss her as some arrogant airhead that celebrates her past glories (PSLE scores...). I really don't think she is bimbotic. You need to fulfil two conditions before you can be a bimbo. Firstly, you have to be very stupid. Not just the inability to do simple calculus but forgetting to take the tissue out of the box when using tissue to pad up the bra. That sorta stupidity. Secondly you have to be pretty. She doesn't fufill one of the condition.

She's really good with her photoshop skills. Much better than me. Much much better.
She recently blog about wanting a hooked nose. Like Paris Hilton. I can only think of Andy Lau. But anyway, she put a hooked nose onto herself photoshopically. This is how she looks:

xxpob
Xiaxue's pic used without permission.

I thought she looked like a proboscis monkey:

proboscis monkey

What I am trying to allude here is that Xiaxue, like the Proboscis monkey of Borneo is extremely rare and a beautiful creature worth saving. So many people swearing off blogging these days. Dawn Yeo, Daphne Teo, the dildo- inserting waving school teacher...there must be many more.

Visit the Proboscis Monkey Site to learn more.

3 comments:

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

I can't bring myself to sympathise or even relate to the things she write about. And for those opinions she has uttered, I wonder if she even gave a thought before she put the words down. I stopped reading her after three weeks (from the time of discovering her blog). Does she reflect the Ugly Singaporean? Well...

Jermzy said...

What is it that you don't like so much about her? Is it that she's opinionated and has no problem stating it to the world? Is that unladylike or something? Is it that she dyes her hair and wears colored contacts? Is that self-hating and evil now? Is it because she's famous and she knows it? Is that something she should be ashamed of in the first place?

I'm sorry but I don't think your hate is justified- being superficial doesn't make you a bad person. I'm incredibly superficial and I'm very happy with it. As for being a loudmouth, I think the more the better. If Singapore had more outspoken citizens it may be a tad less fascist.

.::: .: :.:. :.: ... ::: :. .::. .: :. ::. said...

Hi Jermzy. Was your comment for me? I thought I had stated quite clearly (way back in 2005 no less) that Xiaxue should continue blogging. She was definitely one of the more interesting reads online and remained a force to be reckon with six years on.

Then in 2005, she decided to wanted a nose job which she subsequently did. And she put up a photoshopped picture of how she might look if she did have a "hooked" nose. She really did look like a proboscis monkey to me. But again, I compared the proboscis monkey to be a creature of rare beauty.

Therefore, I really do not understand why you might think I don't find her blog interesting. Worse, why do you even think I might hate a person I do not know. I merely read her blog and don't know her personally, although admittedly, I don't visit her blog as often these days.

thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment. =) Happy holidays!